Braden's top picks for Lakewood
And guess what !! They are all within a few minutes of our properties !!!
904 Abrams Pkwy,
and all it has to offer
Socializing and Fun
- Bicycling Distance to Uptown - Uptown is one of the best areas in Dallas for interesting clubs and restaurants. It's simply one of the best places in town to have a good time.
- Very Near to Knox / Henderson - With some of the top restaurants in town, combined with great live music and clubs Knox / Henderson is a great place to see.
Close to Work
- Close to Downtown Dallas - If you work in or around downtown, we're a great location to allow you to get there easily.
- Minutes from Mockingbird and Central - Getting to work is easy when you're near such a centrally located traffic artery.
- Our Apartments are very near Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas-Texas
Walking distance to White Rock Lake
- Long considered the jewel of the Dallas Park system, the 1,100 acre lake provides some of the finest recreational opportunities in Dallas. From jogging/biking it's 10.5 mile perimeter to sailing, kayaking and roller blading -- it's a popular destination year round.
In the heart of the Swiss Avenue Historic District
- For decades, Swiss Avenue was the home of the most prosperous citizens of Dallas. Architecturally, it's the most interesting street in Dallas. Our residents jog up and down the 2.5 mile stretch, enjoying the divided street and the grand architecture.
Shopping and Conveniences
- There are several boutique shops and a new Whole Foods Market in the neighborhood. The city's newest YMACA will also be opening soon.